You’ll get to work with our highly regarded team of Orthodontists using the latest technologies, with a dedicated team of professionals who are proud of our reputation for being a caring, generous staff who work hard every day to create one-of-a-kind smiles and making ‘dreams come true’ for our clients.
*The three practices are located within an hour’s drive and the preferred candidate will provide coverage at all locations (a mutually convenient schedule can be arranged).
We are pleased to offer:
· SIGNING BONUS AND/OR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE for the preferred candidate
· Friendly, collaborative and supportive team with mentorship and training from experienced Orthodontists
· Access to the up-to-date technology - 3D scanning, 3D x-rays, soft tissue lasers
· We value work life balance and respect all our team members in a beautiful part of the province.
What we are looking for:
· Currently licensed to practice with the CDSBC & CDSA
· 3 or more years of orthodontist experience with a commitment to offering customer service excellence preferred, although we welcome ALL applications, including from newly or recently qualified candidates.
About Grand Prairie & the Peace River Regional District (PRRD):
Grande Prairie is located in Northwestern Alberta, in the heart of the beautiful Peace River Regional District. It is the largest city North of Edmonton, Alberta's capital city. It is a thriving young city full of continuous growth and opportunity.
Grande Prairie acts as a regional hub serving an additional 281,000+ people from across Northern Alberta, Northern British Columbia and the Northwest Territories. It sits as the largest commercial centre north of Edmonton.
The team at Strasdin-Sangha Orthodontics are committed to providing compassionate dental care to our patients to ensure they are comfortable during their visit. This is a rare opportunity to be supported by such an experienced and collegial team!
We look forward to hearing from you - please apply IMMEDIATELY!